Members: Choose a topic for The Table this week

Members: Choose a topic for The Table this week

Together we can build a better media.

Support Byline TV from as little as £1 / month

Go to BylineTV+

Visit the members area to access your membership perks

We’ve launched a new discussion and debate show – The Table – which gets behind the stories that  matter, bringing together a diverse cast of voices that might not always agree to better understand one another.

Each week on a Wednesday, our panellists will discuss, debate and explore the philosophical underpinnings of three major topics relevant to the week. As a member of Byline TV Plus, you get to choose one of the topics the panel will discuss. So cast your vote and make sure to tune in at 8pm on Wednesday here on Byline TV

[ays_poll id=5]

from just £1.

See the latest
from BylineTV+

3 comments

1. Jacky Smith says:

Better questions this week to choose from – but I do agree with Stephen that talking more about the chumocracy would be good too.
    Interesting discussion last week, btw.
    And while talkTV & GBeebies are there on broadcasts, I’m not convinced they reach a significant proportion of the UK public. They might have better numbers on online views than broadcast, but how much of that is just bots??

2. Stephen Davies says:

I would like you to discuss, why there’s been no investigation that we know of into the finances and potential crime of those involved in the VIP Chumocracy? I’ve reported this to the Serious Fraud Office online and don’t even get a reply. Apart from Michelle Money, I’ve heard nothing. If someone’s bank accounts are suddenly worth millions (especially when there’s so much stuff which is unusable and being burnt) then there’s something seriously wrong there. If I owed 15 pence to HMRC, they’d be hounding me. Why aren’t they going after this money exactly? Taxpayers will be paying back this fraud after all. Angrer at these fascists does not even hegin to describe how I feel.

3. JSN says:

A referendum on independence for Scotland

3 comments

1. Jacky Smith says:

Interesting discussion last week, btw.

2. Stephen Davies says: